So the 2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge is hosted by Jessi @ Reading In The Corner! This is her first time hosting a challenge. So the sensational seconds challenge is for all those people who fell in love with a book that came out this year or even past years I think and their sequel is coming out in 2012. I love this idea for a challenge because I personally have fell in love with so many books and I ABSOLUTELY CANT WAIT for the second! So if you want more info on this challenge & to SIGN UP stop by Reading In The Corner.

The goal of the SSC will be to read sequels/companion novels! *duh* There are four different levels that you can choose to participate at:
    • Level 1 (Beginner): 1-4 books
    • Level 2 (Intermediate): 5-8 books
    • Level 3 (Advanced): 8-12 books
    • Level 4 (Crazy): 13+ books

There is a Goodreads list HERE that can help you keep up with some of the upcoming.

I'm deciding to do Level 3 (Advanced): 8-12 books. BUT if at any point I feel like I need to upgrade it you bet I'm gonna do so!

Sensational Seconds that I already plan to read!:
Updated 5/9/12
Sensational Seconds I've read so far this year:
  1. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
  2. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
  3. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
  4. Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
  5. Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano
  6. A Million Suns (Across The Universe #2) by Beth Revis
  7. Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh
  8. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
  9. Spark (Sky Chasers #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  10. Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  11. Dearly, Beloved (Gone With The Respiration #2) by Lia Habel
  12. Shadows (Ashes #2) by Ilsa J. Bick
  13. Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
  14. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  15. Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
  16. A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young
  17. Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #2) by Gemma Halliday

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you'll be participating! Look forward to your reviews--so many great sequels coming out next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)