Borrowing Abby Grace: Girl Steals Guy (Episode 2)
Author: Kelly Green
Publisher: Blacklit Fiction
Publication Date: October 21, 2011
Source: E-Book from Author

Episode 2: Girl Steals Guy

As Abby has learned, she is now a Shadow, sent to inhabit the lives of strangers in trouble. Dropped into the life of a gorgeous senior with a heartbroken best friend, Abby is instructed to “reunite the lovers” by her cute but maddening Guardian, a 19th century ghostly teenager named Will. Now Abby must navigate high school keg parties, football games and power couples, only to discover that love and revenge are sometimes the same thing. 


Review: This is another fun read from the Borrowing Abby Grace series. I liked this one a lot more because I could relate to it more, mostly because of the boys and breakups. It starts out with Abby being sent into the body of a girl named Michelle whose best friend is heartbroken. Abby's mission is to reunite the lovers, but in the mist of trying to do that she discovered way more than what she was expecting. I really enjoyed this one because not only does it deal with relationships, but it deals with issues you wouldn't normally see in a book. Or at least I haven't seen in many of the books I've read. I also enjoyed learning a little bit more about Abby Grace herself. The ending of this episode was also really satisfying. I loved it! 

Overall I'm really enjoying this series and I cant wait to see where it goes next. :D

4 Stars!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)