Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "He tugs me away from the neon-streaked street, to the far end of the alley."

2. ""No one here but us," he says, pushing me back against a rough stucco wall."
pg. 39 of "Triangles" by Ellen Hopkins

1. "Anna is descending upon me, coming down the stairs without taking any strides."

2. "Her feet drag horribly along like she can't use them at all."

pg. 76 of "Anna Dressed In Blood" by Kendare Blake

8 comments:

  1. Both these sound creepy! Good Halloween reads.

    Here's ours, 3 this week, all from different genres: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-difficult-boy-and-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! One sexy, one scary. Hope you're enjoying the books. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Triangles! It was really good. I hope you're enjoying it. Anna Dressed in Blood I have seen around, but I didn't realize that it was kinds freaky, you teaser totally was.

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Triangles sounds awesome, and I remember that scene from Anna - very creepy (and kinda gross).

    Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna sounds so creepy and I love the cover - I really want to read it for myself!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html?showComment=1320165537569#c6035651753931156856

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices for Anna Dressed in Blood. There were so many awesome teasers it was really hard to pick just two lines. LOL Looking forward to the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! The first ones very sexy while the second ones a little creepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, great teasers from great books! I've really been looking forward to the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)